· At past FLTPD conferences all poster presentations were introduced by a short oral presentation. Due to the increased number of participants this practice will not be continued at the present conference.
· The size of the poster boards is limited to 1.1 X 1.1 m. Please try to keep your poster within these dimensions.
· The payment of the registration fee (see the fee listed after your name in the list of participants) should be done by bank transfer, free of charge, all the cost for bank transfer should be taken by the participant. Payment should be done before March 1, 2001 on the following bank account:
Bank: Van Lanschot Bankiers Eindhoven
Account number: 188.8.131.521
Name: Stichting Ter Bevordering van de Plasmachemie
Address: Faculteit Natuurkunde
5600 MB Eindhoven
Swift code: FVLB NL 22
As soon as the organizing committee receives the payment you will be notified by e-mail. Allow about two weeks for an international bank transfer. If you did not get an e-mail confirming your payment, you should bring a proof of payment to the conference (e.g a copy of the bank transfer).
In absence of any proof of payment you will be requested to pay in cash (no cheques or credit cards) your fee plus NLG 100 at the conference registration desk.
· On Tuesday afternoon (after lunch) an excursion to the capital of the province Limburg, Maastricht, is organised. During the excursion a train through the hilliest part of The Netherlands will bring you to Maastricht, where you can choose between a guided tour through Maastricht and a guided tour through the caves near Maastricht (both with an English speaking guide). The costs for this afternoon trip are NLG 25. Registration for one of the two tours can be done at arrival at Rolduc.
· The submission deadline has been extended: Submissions are welcome until February 24.
· In order to facilitate the attendance of PhD students we will reimburse travelling costs for PhD students up to a maximum of 225 Euro. Payment requests can be made at the conference registration desk.