In the group Transport in Permeable Media (TPM) the transport in permeable media is studied in various technological materials, like e.g., brick, mortar, concrete, coatings etc. Our general interest is to relate the transport of moisture and ion transport to various deterioration mechanisms. For the study of the transport in porous materials the group has a wide range of specialized Nuclear Magnetic Resonance scanners.
At present there are 0 open positions for:
How to apply:
You can send a written application to:
Dr.ir. L. Pel,
Department of Physics,
Eindhoven University of Technology
P.O.Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands,
- Give a motivation for your application for a open position
- Include a copy of a complete curriculum vitae. (Enigste vereiste voor nederlandse sollicitanten)
- Include certified copy of diploma and examination results.
- Include authorised English translation of these documents (if necessary).
- Include two letters of recommendation by former professors.
- (Publications if any)
- Show proof of sufficient knowledge of English.
(We point out that applicants holding only a bachelor's degree in science and engineering cannot be taken into consideration)
Appointment and salary
The candidate gets a temporary position for 4 years with an evaluation after the frist year. The salary is according to the 'collective employment agreement Dutch universities' and runs from €2042 gross per month in the first year to €2612 gross per month in the fourth year for each full-time position. The university covers the costs of publishing your dissertation.
General information on Ph.D. study at Eindhoven University